Update 214: "High Society" was released April 6, 2019. It included 10 new clothing items made from wool cloth, Wool Felt, and existing materials, as well three new color dyes (Green, Yellow and Black).
New Features[edit | edit source]
- "Your family's last name is remembered, even if your mother doesn't give you a name. So later, if you name your own child, they will get that "invisible" last name passed on to them. This will make family trees more coherent, with a last name shared by every named person in the tree. No more lost family names over time."
- "New grave-mouse-over feature, which now works for all graves, not just graves for people who died in your lifetime. Family history is now apparent directly inside the game, when you visit the family grave yard. To make this work, the server remembers everyone who ever lived, and keeps a new database of grave positions for each of those people. To prevent this from growing indefinitely, people get "forgotten" after a week, or when the server restarts, and the grave position database is flushed at server startup. But if your family has been around for a while, you will see a lot of family history on the ground."
Changes Made[edit | edit source]
- Rebalanced R-value of hats.
- Tortilla Chip and French Fries can go back in the bowl.
- Increased food value of French Fry with Ketchup from 5 to 10.
- Fixed typo "Dug Wild Peper Plant" to Dug Wild Pepper Plant
- Added decay for Dug Wild Tomato Plant and Dug Wild Pepper Plant.
New Items[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jason Rohrer, OHOL Forums, "Update: High Society", 6 Apr 2019