Update 207: "Fixes Galore" was released March 2, 2019. It contains some major bug and content fixes, including stacking carrots and Limestone, decay of certain seeds, Juniper Tree farming, and Shorn sheep producing Sheep Dung when fed.
Changes Made[edit | edit source]
Stacking[edit | edit source]
- Milkweed Seed and Carrot Seed Head now decay after 5 minutes, and can be placed into bowls to prevent from decaying.
- Gooseberry Seeds retain their 1 hour decay time, but can now also be placed into bowls.
- Carrots now stack in piles of five.
- Can now stack Limestone.
- Flint Chips can now stack anywhere (not just on original pile).
- Bowl with Corn Kernels, Stack of Clay Plates and Stack of Clay Bowls can now be contained.
Water[edit | edit source]
- Updated sprite for Bucket of Salt Water and Bowl of Salt Water (letter S on side).
- Removed chance to use water when Canada Goose returns to shore. This also fixes last-pond-use swimming goose being stuck swimming forever.
- Regeneration rates from dry water sources (which is certain) now matches estimated regeneration rate when not dry (which is probabilistic). Dry Pond now takes 720 seconds to refill by one bowl, Dry Shallow Well takes 216 seconds for one bowl, and Dry Deep Well takes 2.5 hours to refill by one bucket.
- Dry Deep Well can have Diesel Pump installed in the same manner as Shallow Well. Adding the Pump Valve, returns the Stanchion Kit.
- Full Deep Wells and Shallow Wells can no longer accept infinite water dumped into them.
- Full Salt Water Pouch works on Partial Bucket of Salt Water.
Farming[edit | edit source]
- Fed Shorn Domestic Sheep now make Sheep Dung. This makes the common wisdom "Don't shear the last sheep" obsolete, and allows greater flexibility in prioritizing fleece production.
- Bison Calf and Domestic Calf on rope now match behavior of lambs on rope.
- "Num Uses" on Lambs with set-down rope was causing rope to disappear.
- Calfs and piglets can now be fed before they are hungry, consistent with lambs. Also fixed some weirdness with feeding wolf puppies.
- Made shovel use chance consistent for Sheep Dung and Potatos
- Fixed so that a shovel can break on last use on all Sheep Dung sources (Including Dung with Hatched Egg).
- Potatoes use half as much steel as before (setting down potato no longer counts as a shovel use).
- Fixed missing transition for when shovel breaks on potato digging.
Other[edit | edit source]
- Soil-filled Backpack has R-value.
- Can no longer destroy Wooden Boxes and Wooden Chest into kindling, but can remove the lid of a chest using an adze. Can also disassemble a Sledge using an adze. Which means you can move boxes as a sledge, then turn back into a box. You can still prevent a chest from being moved by using a Lock and Key.
- Empty Sand Pit can be dug up using a shovel, giving one Small Sand Pile.
- All Snowman stages now melt (so no more making barriers of half-built snowmen). A completed snowman now takes 10 minutes to start melting instead of five. Also, snowballs can no longer be made at a distance, and they now melt silently instead of playing packing sound.
- No long-distance monument call (home arrow) for first two stages of Seeping Endtower Base. Now you only get the call when the tower is getting close to complete.
- Can remove Vulcanized Rubber Tire from a Crude Piston.
- Iron Filings decay after 5 minutes. Can be dumped out of bowl by using a branch (as with Bowl of Wheat).
- Fixed so that Cooked Goose is not used up when oiling File Blank (fixing bug which prevented second bite to be used to oil). Fixed creation sound for oiled blank.
- Can separate Two Rubber Tires.
- Nudity mod script now makes zip file too.
- Locked doors, chests, signs make a different sound when locked.
- Added more cases of Lock and Keys which can now be scrapped.
- Can remove bucket from Stanchion Kit.
- Can now combine Bone Needle and Ball of Thread either way around.
- Snake Roadkill no longer deadly.
- Grizzly Bear no longer deadly while eating mutton.
- Fixed so that Shot Grizzly Bear with 3 arrows, don't create invisible wounds. Also fixed so that grizzly bear arrow-hit sound not played again after shot bear attacks.
- Fixed "Num Uses" in Candle Set so that the number of candles required matches sprites.
- Slowed down exit time after Crude Car runs out of Kerosene, reducing chance of miss-click.
New Items[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jason Rohrer. OHOL Forums: "Fixes Galore"