Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Update 189: "Population Stabilization" was released January 5, 2019.
Changes Made[edit | edit source]
- Server population distribution algorithms updated.
- Burnt Goose now decays after 3 minutes to match other burnt food (previously it did not decay).
- "Fixed some inconsistencies with chisel and cut stone."
- The age at which Cut Stones can be held increased to 14 to match other large rocks.
- Corrected typo in "Bowl of Slacked Lime" to "Bowl of Slaked Lime"
- Can now take Wheat Seed Head from Wheat Sheaf, and can use Bowl of Wheat directly on a deep tilled row to plant Wheat.
- Domestic Boar with Piglet can be shot, and attacking domestic boars no longer reset piglet countdowns.
- Smithing Hammer Head and Steel Hoe Blade can now be recycled into Crucible with Scrap Steel.
See Also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Jason Rohrer. OHOL Forums: "Update: Population Stabilization"