Update 162: "Games of Chance" was released November 22, 2018.
Changes Made[edit | edit source]
- Chance algorithm added for Cards, Dice, and Fishing.
- Hint Hallway added in Tutorial which time-locked to age 35 (when you've been trying for 20 minutes or more). Other changes to tutorial.
- New recipe for Clay Nozzle allows unlimited Wet Clay Nozzles to be made out of a single Clay.
- Worms can now be used for fishing.
- "Wet crock creation sound initial only, so it doesn't make play creation sound when setting down with tongs."
- Wooden Tongs can now manipulate stacked Steel Ingots.
- Charcoal Pencil now containable.
- Hardened Rows can be removed with shovel.
- In-progress Stew crocks now containable.
- Ax renamed to Axe
- Fixed speed of sheep when moving onto Carrot Row.
- "Dry milk cow lasted forever. Infinite water-milk loop. Now milk cow takes 10 steps before becoming regular cow, and dry cow preserves that step count, and continues to decrement it. If multiple people race to milk/water the cow, they can probably get several buckets of milk out of it. But no more infinite milk from water."
- Can now make basket on Tule Stumps, without moving both Reed Bundles.
New Items[edit | edit source]
See Also: Version history