Crafting[edit | edit source]
Beans[edit | edit source]
Cooked Beans are used to make bean burritos and Bean Tacos. Fill a Clay Bowl with Dry Bean Pods from a Dry Bean Plants. Use a round stone, then use the bowl on a Clay Plate. Use the winnowed beans on a bowl again then add Bowl of Water or Full Water Pouch to get Bowl of Soaking Beans. Use this on Hot Coals to get Bowl of Cooked Beans.
Dough[edit | edit source]
- Use a Clay Bowl on some Threshed Wheat then use a round stone to turn it into flour
- Add Bowl of Water to get Bowl of Dough.
Note: Before you add the water, it is important to have a Flat Rock at the ready, since leaving a full bowl of dough for 1 minute will turn it into leavened dough which can only be used to make bread.
Stack of Wheat Tortillas[edit | edit source]
- Use the bowl of dough on a Flat Rock and use a Long Straight Shaft to get a raw tortilla.
- Cook the tortilla on a Hot Flat Rock and place it on a plate, to start a Stack of Wheat Tortillas.
Filling[edit | edit source]
- Add Bowl of Cooked Beans to Stack of Wheat Tortillas to get stack of bean burritos.
- The more tortillas you have in the stack, the more burritos you will get.
History[edit | edit source]
v.175 - Stack of Wheat Tortillas and Stack of Bean Burritos can be picked up all at once.