A Skewer is a tool which is obtained by cutting a Sapling with a sharp stone. It is used to make clay nozzle, arrows, knitting needles, letters and butter. If hit with a round stone, it will set a Home Marker. It can also be used as a hoe, and is used to cook rabbit, goose and fish.
A skewer that has been used to cook meat, as a home marker, or one that has been cut from a Domestic Sapling will yield a Weak Skewer. This can be used the same as a normal skewer, but will break after one use as a hoe.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Use to remove Burned Omelette from Hot Flat Rock
- Use on Plucked Goose to get Skewered Goose
- Use on Skinned Rabbit to get Skewered Rabbit
- Use on Plate of Cleaned Shrimp to get Skewered Shrimp
- Use on Bowl of Cream to get Bowl of Butter
- Use on Crock of Chilling Cream to get Crock of Ice Cream
- Use on Clay to get Wet Clay Nozzle
- Combine with thread to get Tied Skewer
- Combine with another Skewer to get Knitting Needles
- Use Flint Chip or knife to get Letter Stock
- Use on Bucket of Oiled and Sulfured Latex to get Bucket of Rubber Dough
- Use on to stake Tomato Sprouts