|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Reason: "Improve format?"
Regeneration is the property of some items to regenerate over time. This page refers only to items which regenerate without interference.
Water[edit | edit source]
For a comparison of water regen rates, see the Water page
Plants[edit | edit source]
- Wild Gooseberry Bush will regenerate 1 gooseberry per 10 minutes to a maximum of 6 gooseberries.
- Barrel Cactus takes 5 minutes to flower, and another 5 minutes to fruit. Cactus Fruit can then be harvested, or fruit will disappear after 5 minutes.
- Maple Tree will regenerate a Straight Branch after 1 hour.
- Lombardy Poplar Tree will regenerate a Small Curved Branch after 1 hour.
- Yew Tree will regenerate a Yew Branch after 1 hour.
- White Pine Tree will regenerate Pine Needles after 1 hour.
- An empty Oil Palm will regenerate its kernels after 1 hour.
Animals[edit | edit source]
- Snaring a single Rabbit Hole will result in an Abandoned Rabbit Hole which will generate a rabbit after 2 hours
- A snared Rabbit Family Hole will generate a rabbit after 1 hour.
- A Rabbit Hole will turn into a Rabbit Family Hole after 10 minutes.
- Bison, Boar, and Mouflon will cycle between their single and family forms. Killing a wild animal in its family form allows the offspring to be taken.
- Domestic Mouflon, Domestic Bison, Domestic Boar, Domestic Sheep and Domestic Pig will regularly produce offspring. (Cows must be fed to produces offspring).
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- A Wormless Soil Pit will become Wormless Soil Pit with Mushroom after 1 hour.
- A Sulfur-Free Hot Spring will regenerate its sulfur after 3 hours.