Steps[edit | edit source]
Carnitas[edit | edit source]
Beans[edit | edit source]
Cooked Beans are used to make bean tacos and Bean Burritos. Fill a Clay Bowl with Dry Bean Pods from a Dry Bean Plants. Use a round stone, then use the bowl on a Clay Plate. Use the winnowed beans on a bowl again then add Bowl of Water or Full Water Pouch to get Bowl of Soaking Beans. Use this on Hot Coals to get Bowl of Cooked Beans.
Dough[edit | edit source]
This is the most difficult part of the recipe.
- Put a Dried Ear of Corn in a Clay Bowl and use a Flint Chip to get Bowl with Corn Kernels.
- Put Limestone into a Clay Bowl and fire at a firing forge using wooden tongs. Then add two bowls of water to get slaked lime.
- Combine the slaked lime with the corn kernels, then add the result to Hot Coals.
- Use a round Stone on the limed corn to get Bowl of Masa Dough
Bowl of Limestone
Stack of Corn Tortillas[edit | edit source]
- Use the bowl of dough on a Flat Rock and use a Long Straight Shaft to get a raw tortilla.
- Cook the tortilla on a Hot Flat Rock and place it on a plate, to start a Stack of Corn Tortillas.
Filling[edit | edit source]
- Add Bowl of Carnitas to Stack of Corn Tortillas to get Stack of Pork Tacos
- Or add Bowl of Cooked Beans to get Stack of Bean Tacos
- The more tortillas you have in the stack, the more tacos you will get.
History[edit | edit source]
- v.175 - Stack of Corn Tortillas and Stack of Tacos can be picked up all at once.