Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

Shrimp

From One Hour One Life Wiki
(Redirected from Plate of Cleaned Shrimp)
Jump to: navigation, search
Shrimp

Shrimp are a cooking ingredient which have a 20% chance to obtain by using a Net on an Ice Hole.


Obtaining[edit | edit source]

Use a Net on an Ice Hole. There's a 75% chance that the Net will return empty, a 20% chance to obtain Shrimp, and a 5% chance for a Holey Net to return. The Holey Net can be repaired by using a Small Ball of Yarn.

The shrimp are removed from the net by either dropping the net of shrimp on the ground, or directly onto a plate.

Cooking[edit | edit source]

Place the shrimp on a plate then cut using a knife. Thread them onto a Skewer then cook on Hot Coals to get Cooked Shrimp.

Note: Attempting to cook shrimp on a Fire will make Burnt Shrimp, which are inedible and have no other uses.

History[edit | edit source]