Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

Oil Rig

From One Hour One Life Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Complete Oil Drilling Rig

Oil Drilling Rig is a machine used to extract crude oil. It is constructed on a Tarry Spot and requires a Bucket of Water and Basket of Charcoal to run. It requires use of a Multipurpose Newcomen Engine to craft some of its parts.

Total Raw Materials required[edit | edit source]

Crafting[edit | edit source]

Place a Steel Pipe on a Tarry Spot then add 4 Stone Blocks. Add a Pump Beam Kit and a Newcomen Atmospheric Core. Adding a rope then a Steel Blade will complete the Oil Drilling Rig.

Using[edit | edit source]

Add a Full Bucket of Water and a Basket of Charcoal. Use a firebrand to light the fuel, and after 10 seconds, you will either get a dry oil rig (80% chance) or a gushing oil rig (20% chance).

Dry Oil Rig[edit | edit source]

Place another Steel Pipe. Add a Full Bucket of Water and a Basket of Charcoal. Use a firebrand to light the fuel, and after 10 seconds, you will either get a dry oil rig (80% chance) or a gushing oil rig (20% chance).

Gushing Oil Rig[edit | edit source]

After 10 seconds, you can add a Pump Valve. Add an Empty Fuel Tank, a Full Bucket of Water and a Basket of Charcoal. Use a firebrand to light the fuel, and after 20 seconds, the Tank of Crude Oil can be taken, and an empty fuel tank must be placed to restart the cycle. There is a 5% chance that the oil rig will become exhausted.

Exhausted Oil Pumpjack[edit | edit source]

An Exhausted Oil rig can be deconstructed, leaving an Exhausted Oil Well.

History[edit | edit source]

  • v.249 - "Oil pump exhausts randomly (expected number of uses = 20) and can be taken apart after it exhausts (to pump oil elsewhere)."