Natural Resources refers to objects that spawn naturally in the game. They are the starting point of all crafting recipes.
Food[edit | edit source]
(See Food for more information)
- Wild Gooseberry Bush - Produces Gooseberry.
- Wild Carrot - dug with a Sharp Stone
- Burdock - dug with a Sharp Stone
- Wild Onion
- Barrel Cactus - Produces Cactus Fruit
- Banana Tree - produces Banana
Trees[edit | edit source]
(See Trees for more information)
- White Pine Tree - Produces Pine Needles.
- Maple Tree - Produces Straight Branch and Leaves.
- Juniper Tree - Produces Juniper Tinder
- Lombardy Poplar Tree - Produces Small Curved Branch and Leaves
- Bald Cypress Tree
- Willow Tree
- Yew Tree
- Wild Mango Tree
- Banana Tree
- Oil Palm
- Rubber Tree
- Dead Tree
Other Plants[edit | edit source]
(See Plants for more information)
- Ripe Wheat - Produces Wheat Sheaf or its seed.
- Tule Reeds - Produces Reed Bundle
- Milkweed - Produces Milkweed Stalk
- Wild Squash Plant
- Wild Bean Plant
- Wild Cabbage
- Wild Potato
- Wild Tomato Plant
- Wild Pepper Plant
- Rose Madder
Animals[edit | edit source]
(See Animals for more information)
- Canada Goose Pond - Produces Water, meat and eggs.
- Rabbit Family Hole - Produces Dead Rabbit, used in cooking and clothes,.
- Wild Horse
- Rattle Snake
- Bear Cave - home of Grizzly Bears
- Arctic Char - fished from an Ice Hole
- Mosquito Swarm
Soil[edit | edit source]
- Fertile Soil Deposit - Produces soil, which can be tilled into Deep Tilled Row, used for farming.
- Clay Pit - Produces Clay, used in smithing and construction.
- Sand Deposit - produces sand
Stones and ore[edit | edit source]
(Also see: Smithing)
- Flat Rock
- Big Hard Rock
- Iron Ore
- Iron Vein
- Gold Vein
- Lapis Lazuli
- Electrum Ore