We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article may need cleanup to meet quality standards.
Please help Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Please help if you can. The Discussion page may contain suggestions.
Using[edit | edit source]
- Standing on a fire will influence a player's temperature.
- Use a Long Straight Shaft on a fire to get a Firebrand, which can light Ovens, Kilns and Forges. As well as starting a new fire by using on Kindling.
- A fire can be used to cook popcorn.
- Note: Cooking Skewered meat (such as rabbit, goose and Arctic Char) on a fire will result in burnt, inedible food. You must wait until the fire has reduced to hot coals to cook properly.
- Fire can be used to destroy Milkweed Seeds
- Using a knife on a fire will yield a Sterilized Knife, used for Medical Treatment.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Use fire bow drill on long straight shaft
- Use a leaf and transfer the ember to Juniper Tinder.
- After 5 seconds add kindling to burning tinder to get fire.
- A fire can be rekindled from Hot Coals by adding Kindling or Bowl of Bagasse. It can also be made by using a firebrand on kindling.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- At all stages you must work quickly, as the ember will sizzle out after 10 seconds.
- Juniper Tinder and Leaf will decay after 2 minutes.
- Juniper Tinder is not the same thing as Pine Needles
- Use Stone Hatchet or steel axe on most wood to make kindling.
- Spent Tinder will disappear after 2 minutes.
- Burning Tinder can also be created by setting juniper tinder alight with a firebrand, however in this case you may as well set alight the kindling directly.
Large Slow Fire[edit | edit source]
A Large Slow Fire is made by putting either a butt log or firewood into a fire, or large fast fire. After 4 minutes it will turn back into a normal fire. It is the most efficient fire as it lasts the longest.
Note:It is more economical to use firewood, since butt logs are used to create various tools.
Large Fast Fire[edit | edit source]
A Large Fast Fire is made by putting kindling or Bowl of Bagasse onto a normal fire. After 1 minute, it will die down to a normal fire. It is far more efficient to use firewood to create a Large Slow Fire which lasts for 4 minutes.
Note: If firewood is not yet available, it is more efficient to wait until the fire dies down to hot coals before adding kindling.