We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
|Hitting a Hot Steel Ingot on Flat Rock with|
a Smithing Hammer will make:
First make a Steel File Blank by hitting a hot steel ingot on flat rock 6 times with a smithing hammer. After 10 seconds it will cool and can be picked up from the flat rock. Use a Cooked Goose to get Oiled File Blank, then add a chisel and hit it with a Smithing Hammer to get the Steel File.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Use on Steel Blade Blank to get Steel Blade
- Use on Steel Blade to get Steel Saw Blade
- Use on Lock and Key Blank to get Lock and Key $10
- Use on Lock and Key $10 to destroy (need to confirm - may just change key type)
- Use on Key $10 to get Lock Removal Key $10
- Use on Duplicate Lock and Key $10 to get Lock and Key $10
- Use on Steel Blade Blank with Key $10 to get Duplicate Keys $10