Diesel Engine is a machine part used to make Diesel Water Pump, Crude Car and Crude Airplane. It is expensive to make, as it requires 18 Iron Ore, and the use of a Multipurpose Newcomen Engine to craft. Diesel Engine runs on Kerosene and does not require fire to use. Diesel Engine can only be picked up after age 15 and slows the player to 50% walking speed.
Total Raw Materials required[edit | edit source]
Parts Required[edit | edit source]
Cam Timing Assembly:
- 1 Vulcanized Rubber Belt
- 1 Disconnected Pulley Drive Mechanism (1 Large Pulley, 1 Small Pulley, 1 Long Straight Shaft)
- 1 Cam Shaft
Diesel Crank Assembly:
Engine Fuel System:
Smithing Breakdown[edit | edit source]
- Turn 18 Iron Ore into Wrought Iron
- Turn 1 wrought iron into Empty Fuel Tank and the other 17 into Steel Ingots.
- Use 12 Hot Steel Ingot in Wooden Tongs on the Newcomen Hammer to make:
- Use 5 Hot Steel Ingot in Wooden Tongs on the Newcomen Roller to make:
- Newcomen Bore:
- Newcomen Lathe:
- 2 Piston Blanks once on Lathe to get 2 Precision Pistons
- 6 Piston Blanks twice on Lathe to get 6 Steel Valves
- 1 Steel Rod once on Lathe to get 1 Cam Shaft
- 1 Steel Rod twice on Lathe to get 1 Crank Shaft
- 2 Steel Pipes on Lathe to get 2 Fuel Nozzle Body
- 2 Steel Cylinder Blanks to get 2 Precision Cylinders
Assembly[edit | edit source]
Cam Timing Assembly[edit | edit source]
Diesel Crank Assembly[edit | edit source]
Add two Steel Valves to a Precision Cylinder. Then take another Steel Valve and combine it with Fuel Nozzle Body and add this to the cylinder. Add a Precision Piston to complete one Diesel Piston Head. Combine two of these and add a Crank Shaft to get Diesel Crank Assembly.
Engine[edit | edit source]
Combine the Cam Timing Assembly and the Diesel Crank Assembly (returning the Long Straight Shaft). Add a Steel Pipe to a Empty Fuel Tank and add this to the drive assembly to complete the Diesel Engine.