Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
See also: Domestic Sheep
Mouflon are animals found in the badlands that can be domesticated into sheep. They can be killed using a bow and arrow to get Dead Mouflon and then skinned (with a knife or flint chip) for mouflon hide (wearable) and butchered with a knife for four raw mutton and Mouflon bones.
Domestic Mouflon[edit | edit source]
If a mouflon with a lamb is hunted, the Mouflon Lamb can be led with a rope and fed with a Bowl of Gooseberries and Carrot (or Bowl of Mashed Berries and Carrot) to grow up (after 30 seconds) into a Domestic Mouflon, if not fed, it will die (after 1 minute). Soon after it grows, the Domestic Mouflon will birth a domesticated lamb, which when fed will turn into a sheep.
Unlike wild mouflon, domestic mouflon can only be killed with a knife, then can be skinned and butchered as usual.
Info[edit | edit source]
- Mouflon Bones will decay after 2 hours, or can be moved with a Basket.
- Mouflon lamb cannot be leashed again after being released
- Dead Mouflon Lamb disappears after 5 minutes.
- Domestic Mouflon are useful to keep around in the sheep pen, as they cannot be sheared, so will continue to produce domestic lambs until killed.
- The image of a Dead Domestic Mouflon features a wound at the neck rather than in the side like Dead Mouflon.