We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
See also: Domestic Sheep
Mouflon are animals found in the badlands that can be domesticated into sheep. They can be killed using a bow and arrow to get Dead Mouflon and then skinned (with a knife or flint chip) for mouflon hide (wearable) and butchered with a knife for four raw mutton and Mouflon bones.
Domestic Mouflon[edit | edit source]
If a mouflon with a lamb is hunted, the Mouflon Lamb can be led with a rope and fed with a Bowl of Gooseberries and Carrot (or Bowl of Mashed Berries and Carrot) to grow up (after 30 seconds) into a Domestic Mouflon, if not fed, it will die (after 1 minute). Soon after it grows, the Domestic Mouflon will birth a domesticated lamb, which when fed will turn into a sheep.
Unlike wild mouflon, domestic mouflon can only be killed with a knife, then can be skinned and butchered as usual.
Info[edit | edit source]
- Mouflon Bones will decay after 2 hours, or can be moved with a Basket.
- Mouflon lamb cannot be leashed again after being released
- Dead Mouflon Lamb disappears after 5 minutes.
- Domestic Mouflon are useful to keep around in the sheep pen, as they cannot be sheared, so will continue to produce domestic lambs until killed.
- The image of a Dead Domestic Mouflon features a wound at the neck rather than in the side like Dead Mouflon.